Coupons, Forms & Questionnaires...
Collecting data from survey forms, competition returns, applications and warranty cards often presents special challenges owing to irregular or unusual coupon sizes and the need to process handwritten content, barcodes, and so on.
ADEC has been involved in a very wide range of data collection projects and can capture, process and present data in many familiar formats using a combination of automated forms processing and manual data entry where necessary.
ADEC's data collection equipment includes automated envelope opening and high speed digital scanners that can process barcodes, handwritten text, OMR codes and can also verify addresses and signatures.
The processing and presentation of data varies from client to client but typically involves:
- Inbound forms and coupons can be addressed directly to ADEC's processing centre, to a PO box number or forwarded from the client or third party.
- Envelopes are opened and contents are prepared, de-stapled etc.
- Contents are scanned and interpreted.
- Data is manipulated and tabulated in the desired format.
- ADEC can also accept client scanned documents and index these according to the client's own specification.
ADEC offers a combination of expertise, experience and economies of scale that means that costs are significantly lower than those for the equivalent results created in-house. Our clients include some of Australia's leading mail order companies, publishers and retail organisations.
And when time is of the essence, ADEC offers a turnaround that is typically within a few hours of receiving the data.